Slash Pile Burn Permits
You must provide four pictures of the fire pit/ring or slash pile.
- All four (4) pictures are required.
- All pictures are to be taken 10’ feet from the fire pit/ring or slash pile.
- Picture #1 is to be taken on the north side looking south.
- Picture #2 is to be taken on the west side looking east.
- Picture #3 is to be taken on the south side looking north.
- Picture #4 is to be taken on the east side looking west.
- If burning more than one slash pile a set of four (4) pictures will be required for each slash pile.
- For slash pile permits with more than one slash pile, a map of the area will be required. The map must include roadways, structures, and location of the slash piles. The map does not have to be to scale. However, the map must include distances between all the elements required on the map.
- Files must either be jpeg or pdf.
An option to the above requirements: The fire district can come to your location to inspect prior to the issuance of a burn permit. A $150 fee will be charged for the site visit.